viernes, 26 de agosto de 2022

The charm of Italy



 

Italy is a country that I like a lot, it has a variety of
attractions and beautiful places to go, personally I would spend to go to the monuments that Italy has. 

 

This country has a lot of history, it is known for its art, cultures, monuments, it also has a long Mediterranean coast and it also has ancient ruins. Having said that, definitely one of my plans when visiting Italy, is to try its gastronomy, I have talked to several people who have given me their opinion, and they say that the food is simply "delicious".

 

In many cases I have thought about studying and living in Italy, because it is a good country to develop and grow as a person. Also education and work are very efficient, but it is a complicated decision, because I have a lot of family here in Chile, so if someday I think about traveling to Italy, I would need a lot of money to stay, because it is expensive to live in this country with comforts and luxuries.


 A photo of a fantastic monument in Italy 


 





 




3 comentarios:

  1. It's a beautiful country and the food is even better, the pizzas must be amazing, but as you like to exercise you will have no problem eating and eating hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Italy is a very beautiful country and the gastronomy must be very good, good choice.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This choice is so obvious and "typical", but honestly, it is a great place to visit.

    ResponderEliminar

The 80's to 90's were the best years for culture

  It is a question that leaves a lot to imagine, but in my case, I would love to travel to the past, not as far back as ancient Egypt or whe...