sábado, 15 de octubre de 2022

The 80's to 90's were the best years for culture

 

It is a question that leaves a lot to imagine, but in my case, I would love to travel to the past, not as far back as ancient Egypt or when the Roman Empire was, but rather I would travel to the years 1987 to 1999, in the United States.

I would love to travel to that time because the culture, the styles, the music, fascinate me, especially the golden age of hip hop, where great artists like 2pac, Snoop Dogg, The Notorious B.I.G., Ice Cube, Eminem, Busta Rhymes were released.

 

I don't think I would leave again if I could get there, I would stay in that time, where dressing wide, wearing characteristic clothes, and going out to practice break dancing at night was the best. Even though those were dangerous times, due to the gangs and the problems they generated, among other things, I would stay because I love every single thing that was created in those years.

Besides, not only hip hop shined, but also new ways of expressing art, growth of different music, such as rock or jazz.

In general, it is an era that has its good and bad aspects, but its culture simply caught my attention.









2 comentarios:

The 80's to 90's were the best years for culture

  It is a question that leaves a lot to imagine, but in my case, I would love to travel to the past, not as far back as ancient Egypt or whe...